Delhi MCD Elections 2017 Candidates List of AAP, BJP, Congress, Swaraj India and Others: With the contesting of Punjab and Goa Assembly (Vidhan Sabha) polls the AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) looks ready for the Delhi MCD Elections which is due this year and to be held soon, as every party releases their candidates list before the elections as they will get time to campaign. This time Yogendra Yadav led Swaraj India party also plans to contest the Polls, not only SIP (Swaraj India Party) and even the JDU could fight the elections as the Indian Express reported that ‘JDU to corner AAP on electricity, water issues’, now when it comes to ticket distribution, the parties will have different or various selection processes known by them. Elections to be held on 22nd for East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC), North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) & South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SMDC) regions.
AAP Candidate list for Delhi MCD Elections 2017: Aam Aadmi Party (Arvind Kejriwal’s Party)
- AAP Has Released its first list of candidates on 24th February 2017 with 109 candidates: Download List Here
- AAP has release the second list of candidates on 04-04-2017 with 89 candidates: Download Here
- The Third list also been announced soon this month updated on 14th March for 50 Candidates: Download Here
- On 20th March 2017 AAP again announces 4th list of candidates: Download Here
- AAP has received over 10,000 applications from aspirants eying the 272 seats – Times of India
- Any update regarding the Candidates List will be updated here also
Swaraj India Party Candidate list for Delhi MCD Elections 2017: SIP (Yogendra Yadav’s Party)
- Swaraj India Party (SIP) Has Released its first list of candidates on 22nd February 2017 with 109 candidates from East Delhi, North Delhi and South Delhi Regions: Download List Here
- Swaraj India could release the second list of candidates soon
BJP Candidate list for Delhi MCD Elections 2017: Bhartiya Janta Party (PM Modi’s Party)
- BJP has been announced 160 candidates for MCD Election on 02nd April 2017
- Stay tuned with us, we will update if any list of candidates are released by the BJP for the Delhi Civic Polls or ‘Maha Nagar Palika Chunav’ Elections
- Next candidates list information very soon, although there may new faces seen this time
INC Candidate list for Delhi MCD Elections 2017: Indian National Congress (Rahul Gandhi’s Party)
- MCD Elections: Congress releases first list of 140 candidates on 01st April 2017, can be found on Ajay Maken’s Twitter Handle.
- The Second List of Congress Candidates releases of 127 candidates on 03rd April 2017.
- List 1, List 2 and List 3 etc can be out or else single list can also be out which solely depends on Party
- Stay tuned here to get latest updates on Delhi MCD Elections 2017
Other Parties Like JDU, RJD, NCP, BSP Etc Candidate list for Delhi MCD Elections 2017
- The Nitish Kumar led JDU announced first list of candidates on 16th March: Download Here
- JDU could contest elections as reported by The Indian Express
- In 2012 Delhi MCD polls BSP managed to win few seats, this time also BSP could contest
Region Wise List of Candidates (Ward Wise) from South Delhi, North Delhi and East Delhi for MCD Polls 2017:
The Delhi is considered in three parts for MCD which is East, North and South; each party could let their contestants from the various Wards to contest as to win a majority they at least need 51%. After winning the Delhi Assembly Polls the AAP looking to win the Delhi MCD whereas Swaraj Party also has eyes to win the polls as it could be a start-up for the party if manages to win a good number of seats.The INC or Congress, they were left out with zero in the last Assembly polls now let us see what happens and for the BJP who were also left out only with three seats in Delhi Assembly but managed to win a majority last Delhi MCD polls in 2012, let us see how this election turns.
Till the time you can check the Delhi MCD Opinion Polls 2017 as well as Last Elections Results analysis, the exit polls will be released after all the elections are completed. The INC or Congress, they were left out with zero in the last Assembly polls now let us see what happens and for the BJP who were also left out only with three seats in Delhi Assembly but managed to win a majority last Delhi MCD polls in 2012, let us see how this election turns. AAP is the party which also released the candidates list earlier of 2015 Delhi Assembly polls and start compaigning early when compared to other political parties but now even Swaraj party released candidates earlier.